Extending the Lee Fields walkway as far as Ballincollig Regional Park, segregated cycle tracks to connect Blarney and Midleton with the city, and a new cycle lane along the Commons Road through Blackpool are all included in the master plan.
- A segregated cycle path from Midleton to the Dunkettle Roundabout via Carrigtwohill and Little Island.
- Extending the Lee Fields walkway alongside the riverbank north of the Carrigrohane Straight Road to connect with Ballincollig Regional Park, providing an almost complete off-road cycle link between the suburb and city.
- A cycle connection from Blarney to the north city via a segregated cycle track off-road and within the N20 corridor.
- A one-way cycling loop inbound via South Douglas Road and outbound via Douglas Road.
- Enhanced cycle connections to the Apple site in Hollyhill.
- An east-west greenway route along the N40 South Ring Road corridor to connect Douglas to Bishopstown, Wilton and Ballincollig.
- A greenway route through the redeveloped Tramore Valley Park.